A popular solution to owning the holiday home of your dreams is our low deposit low rate finance (subject to status). Get in touch to find out more and find out if you’re eligible.
Low deposit low rate finance is available (subject to status) to help bring your new lifestyle to fruition.
We are also more than happy to discuss taking your present caravan, touring caravan or motorhome in part exchange
Happy to demonstrate our park and its facilities to you when you visit
Call us to find out more: 01835 830271
COVID-19 (Corona virus)
12th May 2020
Notice to owners:
We are currently closed. Border Caravans have received direct instruction by both UK Government and Local Authorities that holiday home owners must not make their way to caravan parks.
Any holiday home owners in situ at the time of this legislation should remain so in strict accordance with the isolation, movement and separation orders. Under legislation, any owners who “live permanently in caravan parks or are staying in caravan parks as interim abodes where their primary residence is not available, may continue to do so”. We insist all owners comply with this legislation.
Like our customers, we miss the hustle and bustle of the park, however at this current time both staff and visitor safety must come first. In the meantime, we are still contactable via telephone (01835 830271) and email. We look forward to welcoming everyone back in the hopefully not too distant future, until then – Stay Home & Stay Safe.
Unfortunately, our company has had to make the incredibly difficult decision to close our holiday parks to self catering bookings due to stay with us in any form of hire accommodation, touring caravans or camping arriving on dates up until 28th May 2020.
If you currently have a booking and are due to stay with us through Hoseasons, contact will be made with you shortly to explain your options. Should you have a booking direct with us, we will be in contact over the coming days.
The safety of our team, owners, holiday makers and visitors is our number one priority and this decision has not came easily. The situation will be reviewed and updated for dates after 28th May 2020.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back in the hopefully not too distant future, until then – Stay Safe.